Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yeppers

Wow, it's been a while since I posted.
I don't know why that surprises me.

In the past, in the heart of college, I posted very often, though then it was a sign that I wasn't doing well, and my emotionally-heightened self needed the faux-rush of putting something very personal on the internet, if not to keep myself in a digitalland check from some of the scaries I wrote about.
(Plus, I mean, it was MySpace)

I don't know why I need to keep with that trend.
I could post because I'm doing well.
(Booooooooorr-ring)
But part of me things blogging is annoying and weird and dumb, so that's part of the reason.

That said, nuff said.

Christmas:
Things I'm excited about:
1. Ben's present, the present I'm giving him.
2. My parents coming here the day after Christmas.
3. Andrea and Amanda's presents, even if I am a little "not confident" in my work.
4. Not tutoring for a month.

Things that suck in general:
1. Anxiety
2. Stomachaches
3. Viruses
4. People that think they're never wrong or think that what they're saying makes perfect sense when it makes no sense, and then they arrogantly, yet subtly, laugh a little laugh when you say they're not making sense, because it's so clear to them that you're "silly" but so clear to you that they're more than "silly."

Merry Christmas, Jesus. Sorry your party's so lame. (The Office)

I love you, everyone.
Audrey

3 comments:

way said...

The number 4 in your "suck" list....I'm guessing you're talking about the kids you tutor?

Audrey said...

I'm talking about my boss. But I mean it in a nice way? :)

lizaloo said...

sounds exactly like my boss. probably why i'm about to run for the door! also stomachaches suck too. let's have a happy christmas, yeah?! and i would like to see you anyway!