Sunday, February 1, 2009

a quick chat

last night, i ate at tomato head with adam, will hooper, amanda, heather and kyle. all our buddies who work there were working. lawrence was not our waiter, but he came over a few times to say hey...and that is when a most blessed chatting occured...it went something like this:

Audrey:
"hey, Lawrence! How are you, it's so good to see you!"

Lawrence:
"hey, it's good to see you! hey, is Ben in the Carribean yet?"

Audrey:
"yeah! He's already been there for like 3 weeks!"

Lawrence:
"Oh! wow!"

Audrey:
(what i actually said: "Ya, he has a blog.")
(what Lawrence heard me say: "Ya, he hasn't called.)

Lawrence:
"oh,........I'm sorry."

2 comments:

benjamin said...

what?!? haha.

i think you could classify me preimo douche if i hadn't called you at all since getting here.

i'll be home in 7 weeks(ish).

way said...

hahaa wow. I read this and immediately thought, I have a good conversational story I could post as well. And it just happened. So I posted it.